PDA

View Full Version : Adding Clipart from Files to Your Symbols Library

Alex
11-05-2010, 04:21 PM
If you want, you can add designs from files to your symbols library for ease of access.

Start by highlighting the part (or parts) you want to be a symbol, then going into the library and clicking "add." You can pick the name and folder you want to add them into this way. Then they'll always be in your symbols library. To add folders to the symbols library, go to My Computer>(your hard drive)>Gravostyle5400>symbols and add them there.

Jay
02-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Do you know if there is any limit to the number of symbols or folders you can have in the library? I added a folder earlier today and afterward the symbol library wouldn't display properly. I followed your steps above and deleted the new folder, and then the library worked fine again. Any idea what caused this?

TimG
02-17-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm not sure what caused the symbol library to stop displaying, but there is one other easier way to add folders that should work: click the symbol library button in the left toolbar and right-click on a folder on the left pane. "Add a directory" is an option. The new folder will be a child of whatever folder you right-clicked on.

Tim