PDA

View Full Version : New files?

drooker
06-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Not to be pushy (OK, maybe a little...)

Just wondering when the files will be up for the new product you sent us this week. I'm really looking forward to burning the new samples, especially the mugs. Even if we can't get product right away, I'd like to have the samples out to show customers and get their feedback.

By the way, I'd like to congratulate everyone on a great job on the new catalog and product groupings. I may have to get a bigger store to display all this stuff, but it looks fantastic, and the new catalog is a tremendous improvement.

One more minor request. I printed out some of the "advertising" pages in the catalog to sprinkle in with the product display, using acrylic page holders. I'd be willing to pay for some merchandising material that matches the catalog art and was a bit bigger than the letter size pics. I think you could easily just utilize some of the same art work, with call outs like "engraved while you wait", etc. Could be a big help.

Thanks for all your hard work!

drooker
06-07-2014, 03:34 PM
oops - figured out why I didn't have the new files. My trusty old Isarc unzipper didn't like your zip files so it wasn't adding them. Got 'em now. Thanks,!

Franklin
06-16-2014, 09:15 AM
David,

I checked with Anthony about the advertising pages, here is his reply:

We are heading that direction, catalog was the first step. More than likely this type of advertising material will be communicated via the monthly eNewsletter. Thanks for the feedback